SPACE ENVIRONMENT CORPORATION'S
22nd ANNUAL GENERAL & BOARD MEETINGS
The meeting took place on March 15, 2009 at 10:00am
in the luxurious SEC conference center.
Refreshments were provided by Cracker Barrel.
- Secretary Vince Eccles presented an erudite version of the
21st AGM minutes that focused on a formal definition of the word 'hole'.
(See 21st AGM notes.)
- President Robert Schunk included pictures of his grand kids in this
years President's Report.
- Treasurer Jan Sojka presented the SEC Financial Report with
black out on the lines 'profit' and 'dividends'. Jan also
informed the shareholders that he might be out of the country
during next year's AGM.
- Discussion on very important matters. (Can't remember what they were.)
- The Las Vegas Dancing Girls** entertainment extravaganza started quickly
after the discussion ended.
** The Las Vegas Dancing Girls are the traveling representatives
of Golden Girls division of AARP for retired Las Vegas entertainment
employees. The finale headliner is 90-year-old Fefe la Boom-Boom, who
can still do high-kicks and splits.
Space Environment Home